Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

FILM FESTIVAL PAGE UPDATE

Today's update of my Film Festival Page reports the major awards at the recently completed Cannes International Film Festival. I've gone out of my way to provide a link for each film so that you need not waste time in finding information about the film in which you are interested. There are links to a list of all the winners, the Cannes IFF Official Site, and a link to read my 2006 Cannes Highlights.

On this blog, check my NEWSVINE link at the bottom of the right sidebar for the article reporting that Italian actress Monica Belucci (Magdalen, The Passion of Christ, 2004), who served on the main jury at Cannes, has agreed to star as Sonia Gandhi, the Italian-born woman who married into India's most powerful political dynasty and now heads the country's ruling party. The deal was made at Cannes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Mimi